Friday, June 11, 2010

Marriage Survey!

1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: January 23, 2009

2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: May 2, 2009

3. How long have you known your spouse: About 7 years.

4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: We dated for a few months in high school. Then when I moved to Utah in January we dated for... a week(!) before we were engaged.

5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: I'm not positive on where we met exactly..

6. What is your spouse's full name: Steven Cade Robertson

7. Do you have any children yet: Yepp!

8. How many: Uno.

9. Do you have any house pets: We have one dog - Max.

10. Do you own a house or rent: We're renting.

11. Do you live in the country or town/city: We live in a town.

12. What is one of your favorite activities together: Anything that we're doing together is a favorite for me.

13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: That we go to together? So far we've been to Rexburg, Georgia, and Vegas, so I'd have to go with Vegas!

14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 2 on my side, and 1 on his.

15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

16. Is this the church you were married in: We were married in the Temple.

17. What town is your current address: Provo

18. Do you work or stay at home: I'm a stay at home mom. :)

19. Where did you honeymoon: We spent the weekend in a hotel in Salt Lake. We planned on taking our honeymoon this summer, but I got pregnant, so now we have a 4 month old!

20. Leave a piece of marriage advice: If you go to bed angry, chances are you'll wake up in the morning just fine. Just make sure you say "I love you" to each other first... you know, just in case!

2 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

Totally agree with the marriage advice. I got so many "Don't get to bed angry" comments beforehand...yeah- I'd definitely rather go to bed angry and wake up fine. :)

Love you girly!

Blogger said...

Just received a cheque for $500.

Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn taking paid surveys online...

So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for filling paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

Post a Comment