Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thirty Weeks

How far along: 30 weeks 2 days

Sleep: Sleep? What's that? I don't sleep anymore. Between my ridiculously bad heartburn, having to wake up to roll over, not being able to find a comfortable position for my thirty-two week belly, and having to wake up a couple times a night use the little girl's room, there's not much time left in there for sleeping. On the bright side, I'll be well adjusted for when little McKayla arrives.

Best Moment of the Week: John giving my belly kisses. Normally he won't do it because he's so distracted by belly buttons. Haha.

Movement: Let's just say we're passing our kick counts over here in about 5 minutes or less! She's quite the little mover. Occasionally she kicks me so hard I can feel the outline of her foot which is awesome and painful!

Labor Signs: Nothing really. I've been having Braxton Hicks contractions again, but at 30 weeks and measuring in at 32, I'm not really surprised.

Belly Button: Still an innie. I really don't think that's changing any time soon.

What I Miss: My stomach being where it's supposed to be. I get the worst heartburn during pregnancy, and nothing helps.

What I'm Looking Forward to: Spending the weekend celebrating this little girl! More long term, I'm SOOOOO looking forward to moving at the end of the month!!

No comments:

Post a Comment