Friday, April 29, 2011

19 Weeks





{In an effort to be a better blogger. I'm going to do these once a week. I'm late doing week 19, this week, but should be more on time in the future. Should be... Ha!}


How far along: 19 Weeks

Sleep: Yes, please! This week was pretty rough sleep-wise.

Best Moment of the Week: Getting more than one nap this week. Naps are awesome, but with John it's difficult to take them!

Movement: More and more every day! Baby R is kicking harder now too!

Labor Signs: None, unless you count Braxton Hicks. I have a lot of Braxton Hicks, and lucky for me  they started around 14 weeks.

Belly Button: Definitely still an innie, but definitely closer to being flat.

What I miss: Comfortably playing on the floor with John. It's definitely a lot harder to move from place to place on the floor with him.

What I'm looking forward to: Monday! Monday is our anniversary. TWO years! Monday is also our 20 week appointment as well as our anatomy ultrasound. We are looking forward to finding out baby R's sex with 100% certainty. Remember we were told GIRL at 15 weeks, so we'll see how true that was!

No comments:

Post a Comment