Wednesday, June 15, 2011

26 Weeks

How far along: 26 Weeks 3 Days


Sleep: I've actually been sleeping okay the past couple nights, but only once I get comfortable.


Best Moment of the Week: Booking our condo for our first vacation since before we got married. I can't wait to watch John run around at the beach, but I can wait to be seen in a swimsuit at nearly 28 weeks!

Movement: Lots and lots! Now that we're honing in on the THIRD TRIMESTER(!!!!) she's moving morning, noon, and night.

Labor Signs: Unfortunately I landed in labor and delivery on Monday night with pre-term contractions. Around 5:30 I started having contractions around 3-5 minutes apart lasting around 30 seconds that were strong, painful, and showed no signs of letting up. By just after 7:00, I was hooked up to IV fluids as I'm sure they suspected that I was dehydrated, and was being monitored. I continued to have contractions, and around 9:30 was given a shot of Terbutaline which I'm so grateful halted my contractions, and at 10:00 we got to go home with a baby still very much in my belly!

Belly Button: Still an innie, but very much closer to the surface.

What I miss: Sitting comfortably.

What I'm looking forward to: THE BEACH!

No comments:

Post a Comment