Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Twenty-FIVE Weeks!!

How far along: 25 Weeks 3 Days

Sleep: Sleep? What is that exactly?

Best Moment of the Week: This was actually a few weeks ago. Probably around 22 weeks, but it's probably my favorite pregnancy moment so far... Baby girl kicking while her daddy was talking to her. So sweet!

Movement: Still tons. She's more active at night, but I still get kicked and feel her rolling around a ton during the day.

Labor Signs: Just a few painful Braxton Hicks contractions, but otherwise nothing.

Belly Button: Still an innie. It's definitely getting closer to the surface, and I'm no longer convinced I will ever have a 'snooze button'.

What I miss: Sitting without baby parts in my ribcage, and eating a full meal without feeling like I will explode.

What I'm looking forward to: Moving at the end of next month. I am SO ready to start nesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment