Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Food Monster...

If I was to rate John's level of patience when it comes to food on a scale of 1 to 10 he would be at a -5. Let me explain...

Recently John has discovered how hands work. He realizes that he can use them to pull things toward his face and into his mouth, mostly this has just been his blanket. He has also started to put his hands on his bottle in an attempt to hold it himself, and he will sometimes actually get so frustrated that I'm holding it that he will pull my hands away. The problem with this is that his coordination isn't developed enough that he can hold it by himself all the way yet, so I normally have to lay him down and prop up his bottle. I keep a watchful eye on him, I promise. Now, when we were still in the hospital he wasn't a very good eater, at all. When we got home that all changed. He started eating like it was going out of style. His love of food combined with his newly-discovered hands have led to what I discovered him doing today: he has started using his hands to try to push his bottle farther into his mouth in an attempt to eat faster. I have a food-monster which isn't a huge problem now, but I fear how this will go once he is a growing teenager...

1 comment:

paislea said...

Soooooo cute! I love you blog~! And your baby is adorable!! I miss you guys at work! Its just not the same.

♥ Paislea

http://www.babyonesiesandrompers.blogspot.com
http://www.allisterbee.blogspot.com

Follow me!

http://www.babyonesiesandrompers.com

Post a Comment