Monday, May 3, 2010

It's about time...

I've been procrastinating on actually starting this for over a year now. Every excuse I had always seemed good enough, but now I stay home all day with John. Sure, I occasionally clean various parts of the house and obviously take care of the baby, but who am I kidding? I totally have time to do this now. So, I'm diving in and vowing to post at least once a week. I, Tabitha Robertson, do solemnly swear... You get the idea.

So to update you all on our lives:

Cade and I just celebrated our 1 year anniversary YESTERDAY! I'm still in shock it's been that long!! He changed all the diapers for the day and made me an awesome dinner!


I am now a stay at home mom and I absolutely love it. There really is no better job than being home all day with my little man. That's pretty much all I do. I'm super-mom. What can I say?

Cade finally got a new job! He as well as myself are out of our minds excited to finally be done with StoresOnline. He now works in Inside Sales at Pinnacle Security. It's an off-shift, but it's working awesomely for us. He's doing really well, and John and I (okay, mostly me) are thrilled for him.

Mr. John Cooper made his appearance almost THREE MONTHS ago! My little man is growing up way too fast!! He's been the perfect addition to our little family. We think he is absolutely perfect. He was born February 13, 2010 at 2:33AM. He weighed EIGHT pounds and was 20 1/2 inches long. We got to bring him home on Valentine's Day! He's been smiling, "talking", sitting (with a little help), eating and... the list just goes on and on. We're completely obsessed and totally in love.

I can't think of anything else yet, but I'm sure there will be more soon! Until then, enjoy this picture of John sitting! :)

2 comments:

Britney O'Connor said...

Are you done with Stores Online too? Sad day for me! :( But hey- being a stay at home mommy is MUCH better! I'm adding you to my blog friends. :)

Blogger said...

You can make $20 for filling a 20 minute survey!

Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying me for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, participates in surveys and gives them their opinion.

Post a Comment